How to care for your Chasing Springtime clothes
- Turn your garment inside out
- Machine wash in cold water
- Depending on the colour of your garment and the dyes used it might be best to wash it on its own, or with like colours for the first couple of washes
- Use a low revolution setting on your washing machine to save electricity and reduce wrinkles
- Line dry in shade (hang your blouse or dress on a padded hanger to reduce creasing).
- Ironing is completely optional – if you want to iron your clothes please iron them inside out for the best results